Sunday, May 4, 2008

In The Kitchen Again

I've found it sometimes takes a little incentive to get the cleaning job going. I wandered into a resale shop on Saturday this pair of pictures. I love bargains, and especially finding something I really like at a bargain price.

I'm ashamed to say how long I looked at the pictures in the store before actually deciding to purchase them. I kept trying to picture the other items in the kitchen and deciding if the colors would match and just where I could put these.

I finally came to the conclusion that I wanted them... and don't forget the Bargain Factor. I dug around in my purse, forked over a total of $10 plus tax and hurried home with my bargain.


I decided the only thing to do was take almost everything off the walls and start over. Of course, I did a little dusting, etc. as well. That is the part that counts as cleaning. Before I took a picture, I even cleaned everything off the computer desk. I shredded and shredded and decided to just get rid of the tray that was holding all the mess. If I didn't have anything to put stuff in, I'd not have so much stuff.

So, here you have the finished project for my corner nook in the kitchen. I'm thinking I like it and I have something new to look at for awhile. It is even virtually dust free. Tah Dah.

No comments: