Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Buzz Around Town

Big things seem to be happening in our small town... right now.  The word is out that a movie is being filmed here.  Now that is a big something happening.   Ben Affleck has been spotted.  There has been a shoot at a local church, and another site is being readied for downtown tomorrow.

I wonder how many have wandered around  hoping to catch a glimpse of one of the stars or perhaps even be nabbed for an extra in the movie.  That might really be a fun thing to know that you had a little tiny part and to cling to hope that it wouldn't get cut.

I've asked around, but it seems the name of the movie is secret at this point.  It is simply called 'Untitled'.
I resisted the urge to go driving by the church today, but I may have to see about a little tour of town tomorrow, if that is even possible.  I'm sure this is suppose to be exciting for everyone, and it is rather a fun thing to think that your town is going to be in the movie.  It looks like only time will tell the specifics as to who, what, and the title of the movie.  Sure!  I'll go see it.

No comments: