Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tired of Beans?

I'm sure you have looked at the beans in the previous post long enough... too long, in fact.  I-Needa mentioned to me that I really MUST post.  I know!!!  Things have been happening.  I've been really busy and other things as well.

Beans?  Yes, there have been lots of beans.  I'm really a tad tired already of snapping those little dears and cooking them.  Mr. has this idea that when something is in season, and he has grown it, that we will eat it.... every night, if necessary.  Bah Humbug!!!

In the manner of trying to get along with my new husband, I have been cooking those darn beans.  I will admit they are good, and I shouldn't whine about good fresh produce.

So...... off on another topic:  Genealogy.  Yes, that's another thing I've been doing... almost to a fault.  I will not take credit for the real footwork in this matter.  My second cousin once removed that I happened to find a few months ago has blessed me with a treasure trove of research he has been working on for years.  I have gotten into it as far as looking around to the best of my ability, and sending him any information I can find to help him in the search.   He is amazing, and I will call him Super Sleuth.  He deserves it.

That's what I've been doing.  I've been bolted to my computer chair and fascinated with searching out ancestors.  At times my eyes have seemed to spin in my head.  I probably do need an intervention, but am having a grand time with all this.  

I apologize for not posting sooner.  I know... I've said that before... I do mean it.  I do!  I think you will be happy just not having to look at that bag of beans any longer.   Have a blessed day!

No comments: