Monday, June 7, 2010

Self Defense



I realize that the picture leaves a bit to be desired in the up close and personal photo critique.   However, it was sent from I-Needa's iPhone at the scene of excitement.

It all began when I'Needa's phone rang and the neighbor told her to 'hurry over.'    Well, actually, it didn't all began there.

It began at the grocery store.  Good Neighbor purchased a sack of potatoes and hauled them home.  Haven't we all done that?  I certainly have.  Of course, this time of year Mr. is hauling in country potatoes, so I haven't bought potatoes for a few weeks.

I keep digressing... So.... Good Neighbor was reaching into the sack of potatoes and taking them out to fix.  That's when she saw  THE SNAKE!   Yep... a snake Snake SNAKE  in the sack of potatoes that she had just hauled home form the grocery store.    What do you do????? RUN, of course... and fling potatoes as you go!   That's what she did... That's what I'd do.

She headed for the back yard and commenced the murder.  Flinging the bag of potatoes everywhere, she isolated the culprit, that wicked snake and murdered it, right there on the patio.

You can see a picture of the murder weapon.... sent from I-Needa's iPhone.    Yep.   She shoed it to death.

You can tell that she really did.  Look again at that top picture.  Does it look like a snake?   I think not.  There is not much of resemblance to anything you might recognize.  However, Good Neighbor admitted to wanting to make sure that all parts of the monster were dead.  She didn't want to shoe it again later.


Here is Good Neighbor, in a much better mood since being assured that the SNAKE was out of her life.  It couldn't get her.

The potatoes had to be picked up.  She is recanting the tale to I-Needa and telling of her bravery under siege.

It was all very exciting, and you can see from her hands just how long that snake really was....

Well....   'It was THIS long!!'

No comments: