Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Snake

Linda wrote a personal message to me informing me of a SNAKE in the neighborhood.  She said she had seen a two foot black snake lying by the gate on her deck last week.  She thought it came from a neighbor who had not mowed their grass.  In telling another neighbor who lives two doors down about it, the neighbor reported seeing that snake on her patio.

That, dear Readers, means that snake Snake SNAKE might be headed my way... RUN... Find the killer shoe... be prepared!   I'm going to have a good long talk with Pumpkin, my killer cat.   I don't really like the love offerings that he sometimes places by the back door... in plain sight...  However, he might be my first line of defense.   I might also talk with Mr. who believes in good snakes/ bad snakes.   I got in trouble not long ago for running over a 'good' snake that slithered in front of my tires on the way to the country house. I thought the poor man was going to actually grieve over that snake as he saw visions of mice that might have been eliminated except for my errant way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your new background or whatever you call it. Linda