Friday, February 6, 2009

Open Air View

Remember that sneaky idea about what MCM would do to repair the damaged board at the top of my wall....remember? Well... I mentioned that he said something about taking off the siding. This is the picture I took just before the windows were also removed. I think it might get a tad breezy in here.

Actually, I asked if there was some way that I could just fill it all in with glass and sport a kind of Alpine look... floor to ceiling windows. He is thinking it over.

I'm thinking this is a wonderful thing to do to one's home in winter. Of course, he put some boards over it for tonight as I protested at having it left open. He will be working on this big project for a couple of days. Ah, the joys of owning a home and thinking you might remodel a bit. Crazy person. I just wanted a little updating in my kitchen. Wow! I'm certainly getting updating.

No comments: