Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Times Have Changed




















I've been busy digging through old family photos with the idea of making a book. I found some software on the Internet and downloaded it. I create the book, then will upload it to be made into a soft or hardback book. As I mentioned yesterday, I want to do something with the family history. I love doing scrapbooks, but this will be something that I can give to all the family members, and it will be something they can have for posterity.

I just loved this picture of one of my now long departed aunts in her baby carriage. She is two months old in this picture. I think of all the things that are now required to cart a baby around, and it just makes me smile. There is certainly nothing collapsible about this. I think it is a work of art and love looking at it. I can almost picture my grandmother walking her around the block in this beautiful wicker carriage. Imagine what one of these would cost if you found it in an antique shop!

No comments: