Friday, April 25, 2008

Nothing Much





















I'm not sure what I've been doing this past week. Mother is recuperating here and I've just been hanging around doing this and that. She is doing well and seems to be enjoying her change of scenery and a bit of company.

I-Needa has been painting. It is her NEW thing, and she is having a grand time. I know that I'll be wanting to do that too at some point. I-Needa's crafting ideas seem to rub off on me sooner or later. I resisted card crafting for years, but it finally caught up and I became addicted. Fortunately, I didn't become obsessed, so can push away from it for awhile. Unfortunately, I sometimes let things cool too long and have problems getting back to them. I do love seeing what I-Needa is doing. Yea.... digital cameras and e-mail!!! I love instant communication!

My mind has been in a sort of blah state this week. I'm feeling a bit like this frog sitting in the middle of nowhere for awhile. Things will change, and I'll be infused with vitality and fresh ideas at some point. In the meantime, I'm going to count on Daughter I-Needa to be the crafty vibrant one. I love her frog. I can see some personality there. She is talking about learning to paint cattails and grass so she can do a bit more for froggy. He makes me smile just as he is, and I hope froggy makes you smile too.

No comments: