Monday, April 14, 2008

Starting the Project

I've been glued to my computer chair today working on pictures. I decided a long time ago that I wanted to make a book of our family history. That is a huge undertaking, one of which I have only started. I scanned many pictures awhile back, then found that the resolution wasn't high enough to really print well in a professional book. Oh, my!!

Today I started taking digital pictures of pictures and then doing a little editing. I hope I finish sometime in the next decade. Mercy!! I'm sure the end product will be worth the wait, but I'm also sure the wait will be long.

If you dropped in on me at the moment, I'm not sure I'd be a very good conversationalist. My mind is fairly shot from all this thinking and doing. I believe I'll just carry on and be back soon.

No comments: