Friday, April 22, 2011

Play Time

I haven't dropped off the face of the Earth again.   I've been having a good time with my company.  I have a wonderful cousin from Seattle who has been here since Tuesday.  We are seeing the sights and having a fabulous time.

We went to Nearby City on Wednesday and spent almost two hours in Hobby Lobby.  We looked at almost every item in the store.  I probably exaggerate on that one, but we did see a lot.  We thought up all kinds of little projects to do 'in the future'.   Those creative juices were flowing like crazy.  

After two hours, we exited the check-out with four items... all Cousin Pam's.   Me?  I have so much to do that I resisted until a future date.

Today we plan to head to downtown Big P.  We have lots of local shops to play in and practice our sales resistance.   It should be fun.   Tomorrow Cousin Pam heads back to her real life, so we will make the most of today and all that brings.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Hope you had a great time checking out the local shops. Sounds like a fun time.