Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Work Goes On

Master Carpenter Man arrived yesterday ready to start some tile work. I just love it when I know I'm going to get to watch the process. I also love the fact that he can do just about anything. I knew I would see progress, and that is what I'm ready for.








After quickly changing out batteries in the camera, I captured the almost beginning of the tile being applied to the wall. Yea! Progress!

I did know that I'd have to miss out on seeing a good portion of what was going on as had to go to a podiatrist... to see about a foot problem I've been messing around with for awhile. (More on that stupidity later.)






See... see...oh... see. More is done.












I hung a little swatch of fabric for a new window treatment that will come at some point.

MCM is going to come put the upper cabinets in place so he can see about that before putting in the rest of the tile. I hope he will be here to do that today. We will see.







Tile around the stove area. This is a glazed stone. I love the unique look as each tile is different. It really complements the colors of the oak cabinets.

More later..... I hope.

No comments: