Friday, May 15, 2009

Another Day

MCM brought the wall cabinet shells yesterday and put them up. Yea! The shelves are going to be adjustable, so you can't see any shelves yet.

He wanted to get the upper cabinets in place and then finish the tile work. It is actually starting to look like I may have a kitchen.

MCM did tell me that I need to decide on hardware, etc. for the cabinets. I've learned that there is always a decision to make.



See how it is looking like a kitchen!

MCM also told me that he is going to work on the dining room walls on Monday. The papered part has to have some tender loving care as the first layer was put on over drywall that hadn't been primed. So... we have a plan. It is a messy plan, but a plan. I'm not really looking forward to it, but it must be done. More on that on Monday.

Of course, the kitchen won't be finished by Monday, but I think he is considering drying time and working other things around it.






MCM will be taking this plain cabinet and fussing it up a bit today... I think. I've learned not to think much about what he is going to do as I'm usually wrong.

By the way... I really like this oak stain color. It is Double Fruitwood. Pretty.

No comments: