Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Just Too Cute

Daughter I-Needa e-mailed some pictures this morning from her Girls' Night activities. Normally they play cards. It looks like her Saturday night was just play. I can't remember the last time I jumped in there and dyed Easter eggs. There were several gals there, and they all seem to be having lots of fun with this activity. (You'll have to take my word for this as don't want to post their pictures without permission.) What fun!

I decided to post this picture as I'm thinking and wondering what on earth Gigi is thinking about all this egg dying that is going on. Plus, I didn't feel I had to get her permission to post her picture. She is a doggie ham and doesn't really care if her picture is on the Internet or not. Actually, she is clueless about it.

I do wonder what our little animal friends think about human doings. I'm sure Gigi has mellowed to card playing by now, but I wonder if egg dying was anywhere in her background. Of course she did her thing, which is lying around under that table and staring at feet. Getting in a pose position for I-Needa to take a picture is also something in her understanding.

I just had to share. So? What do you think? Cute?... and how long has it been since you've had an egg dying party?

No comments: