Thursday, September 4, 2008

Messy Guest

PR came to visit a couple of days ago. She brought albums with her as wanted to add pictures to them. She likes to work at my house as says she can stick with the project better with no outside distractions.

I'm not sure, but I think that outside distraction must be Hubby. She can focus her undivided attention on her task here and not have to shift to doing household things.

If Hubby only knew what a wreck PR makes of my tidy abode, he would be happy to see her depart with her albums. Actually, he would help her pack and see her safely to the car.

Actually, I'm really kidding. I love to see her coming for a visit. I set up a table and made some borders and stuff myself, and we had a great visit. It is a wonderful excuse to take a little mini vacation and catch up on what has been going on in our lives.

I just had to tease PR a bit about the stuff that was everywhere. Believe it or not, it was highly organized stuff. The amazing thing to me is that PR stayed with the task all day yesterday and finished a lot of her scrapbook pages. As soon as she was finished, she put everything away and eyed my pile a bit suspiciously. She wondered if she could help me put mine away too.

No comments: