Saturday, September 13, 2008

I-Needa Is Baking... Sort Of

I-Needa learned all about baking cookies from me. Now, that is a mother's pride showing. Today she sent me proof of her culinary art. I submit these fabulous photos of her hard work. This will make you weep, or you will love the simplified step by step baking solutions. Who knows, I-Needa could have her own cooking show. I take absolutely NO credit for the following:





Let Nestle do all the hard work. You have to open the package and set the oven to 325 degrees.










The cookies are smashed and precut in a very considerate fashion.














Check out the excellent seasoning of the Pampered Chef bar pan.

Oh... you do have to put the cookies on the pan. Not much work involved there.

Put them in the oven, of course, and set the timer to ding when they are done.






Here they are after cooking... fabulously browned.














You should try one while they are hot just to make sure they are good. If necessary, try another for good measure.


Editor's Note:

You see folks! That kind of cooking is much faster than all that measuring and sifting and stirring. I'm so proud of that I-Needa. Way to go, Daughter!

No comments: