Sunday, May 1, 2011

One Must-Know Website

A friend asked me if I had any suggestions about the best organization to contribute to for disaster relief.  My first thought was to refer to a little tool I've bookmarked and use when I want to give to any organization.   If I'm moved to donate my money to a cause, I want it to go to that cause as much as possible. There are charitable organizations everywhere.  While an organization may have good intentions, I also want it to be thrifty with my money.

Therefore, I'm going to share this little link with you and hope you bookmark it and use it yourself.  It uses tax filings from every organization and gives a detailed account of where every penny goes... and shows graphs to break down percentages spent in different areas...

My gift to you today...
 Click here, then bookmark this little jewel!   Charity Navigator

No comments: