Sunday, December 30, 2007

Too Cute for Words

Grandpuppy Gigi came to visit. Isn't she just too cute for words? She has such a sweet nature and is a joy to have around. She can be a tad insistent when it comes to getting a full amount of petting going on. When she wants a little love, just be prepared to give it.

Gigi's human is my daughter, I-Needa. I've given her this 'silly' name as noticed some time ago that her sentences often begin with the words 'I need a....'. It seemed only reasonable that I should call her I-Needa. I probably wouldn't have noticed the frequency of usage of that particular phrase, except for the fact that I found myself using it as well. It just seemed to fit. We laugh sometimes when we find ourselves overusing those words.

I-Needa and Gigi have been visiting during the Christmas holidays. I-Needa teaches in an elementary school and has the benefit of a few extra days off during the year. I always enjoy having her here with me. It is a good time to catch up in person.

I-Needa and I have spent some time looking at a new addition of our favorite crafting catalog. After all, we are sure to find some 'must have' items. It is much fun to ohh and ahh together over neat new stuff. We can plan and plot together and somehow we manage to justify for each other the 'need' to purchase. It works rather nicely for both of us.


No comments: