Sunday, December 28, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

It is that time of year when things are almost new again.  I have to admit being one of those who try to decide what is working and what needs to be changed.  I always have high hopes that I will accomplish more the following year.  I have a list, at least in my head.  

It has been awhile since I've posted.  I-Needa has been visiting, and we've had a wonderful time.  I must admit that I haven't thought much about writing for my blog.  I just seem to have so many things to do.

I thought I wanted to get back and do this, but in looking at what is working and what is not, I believe I'll take a vacation from thinking about writing something to post.  I appreciate all who have come to my tiny spot in the world and checked out my doings.  However, I'm thinking that I need to be spending my time doing other things.   

I wish everyone a joyous new year.  I hope that each one is blessed in spirit and in your everyday doings.  

No comments: