Thursday, March 12, 2009

A World Of White

My kitchen is a world of white. The walls (yea walls!) have been primed in white. The ceiling has two coats of ceiling paint... white, of course. The woodwork has been painted white.

Shall we call this the pristine look?

Today is the day I'm heading to the paint bucket to add some color. In a few hours, there will be color on the walls. It may look rather spotty as some places don't need paint. I will have cabinets one of these days, and won't paint under them.

You might notice that there are things on my pantry shelves. Yea! I've got my pantry back! I've just painted the door to the pantry yesterday, so hope Master Carpenter Man will come hang it back soon. Things are coming along. I have hope of one day having a kitchen again.

Living in the middle of a room remodel is an experience. I really didn't know what a mess it would be. I'm not complaining... really. It is just an experience. I've got the goal in mind and know I'm going to love it when all is said and done.

MCM is now in the process of building the cabinets. I think every kitchen should have cabinets. Yep, that would be nice. I'm going to celebrate those one of these days.

In the meantime, I decided I'd best give you a little something to look at. Tomorrow will be a green day. Paint! Paint! Paint! Tah Dah!

No comments: